Since the event last Friday we have had contacts from several old boys wanting to get involved. Don Reid’s recollections of getting to school from Gretna each day makes a great story.
These contributions are appreciated and we look forward to more.
Here are seven ways you can help NTHOSA get up and running:
- Write a story about your memories of school or your career.
- Think about Mentoring – and watch next issue for more on how to assist a Year 11 student in 2020.
- Help with managing this website – WordPress experience would help.
- Join the NTHOSA Committee – attend the meeting on 27th August and put your hand up.
- Help organise events – some staff members kindly helped with the Beer and Chat, however some assistance with future events would be appreciated.
- Contribute ideas. One thing we have is experience, so let us know what you think.
- Let your school friends know about NTHOSA – we already have 400+ on the mailing list, however there are thousands of old boys about and it would be good to see more on the mailing list.